Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Thanks

As the business of the holiday season is upon us, I'm so humbled by the sweet hearts of my Simply Grace sisters.  Tonight was the final night of the ATLAS Christmas Store that we volunteered to help run.  So many of you showed up during a VERY BUSY time of year.  You came to love and serve.  Thank you SO much.  It was a blessing for me to be able to watch each of you minister in a variety of ways.

Wednesday night we'll do our final Christmas time ministry activity when we pack and deliver grocery bags.  I'm SUPER Excited for this.  First because it was such a blessing to Mel and I last year.  Second, because so many of you are bringing your kids and having them help in ministering! 

I am so overjoyed to be a part of such a group of awesome ladies!  Love you all! 

Below is a you tube video that really speaks my heart about Christmas...  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tNyKzIABfk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment