Saturday, March 14, 2009

God Speaks...

God Speaks...

Abide in me and I will live in you.
Ask me to enter and you will be made new.
Let your thoughts be my thoughts,
Let your will be mine.
Learn to hear my still, small voice.
Experience love divine.

I have so much to teach you
If you'd only choose to hear.
I cannot make you listen-
You have to want me near.
The righteousness that dwells in me
Is yours if you believe.
Accept my Son as your Salvation
My Spirit you'll receive.

I love to hear your praises-
And I have praises, too.
If you'd spend some time with me
I'd sing my songs to you.
I love you sweet, sweet child of mine,
I created you for me.
You are not bound by this dark world,
Lord Jesus set you free.

So raise your hands to heaven's sky
Claim the power that lives on high.
Accept the gift of salvation's cup,
Drink from it deeply, then lift it up.
Abide in me, I'll live in you.
I'll enter in, you will be new.

From God, through Nikolyn Kredit

No comments:

Post a Comment